To enquire about more dates for this course please contact us here.
2 x half-day digital workshops designed to develop your managers’ skills in planning and conducting a workplace investigation.
By attending both workshops, your managers will be able to:
- Describe their role as investigator and what their report is designed to deliver according to the legal framework (the law of unfair dismissal and the ACAS Code of Practice).
- Clearly identify the remit for an investigation and plan an investigation according to a technique.
- Prepare questions and conduct a meeting with a witness, probing to the extent needed in order to fulfil their remit.
- Construct an investigation report, describing the evidence gathered, the conclusions they have reached and recommendations in line with what is required by the legal framework.
We break-down the specific content for each workshop here.
When will they be?
- The first workshop will be held on 26th Januaray – 1.00 – 4.30pm
- The second workshop will be held on 2nd February – 1.00 – 4.30pm
£295 for both.
Event is over.