This digital workshop is designed for team members who have been appointed as employee representatives.
We will cover what the role of the representative is and what it is not. Also what consultation is and how they can contribute to the process effectively and constructively.
The representatives will leave the workshop with a clear picture of the information they should expect to receive, about what they should be consulted and when and how the organisation may make the decision the consultation can be closed.
By taking part in it you will be able to:
- Describe what consultation is in the context of the change being proposed
- Identify what your role as a representative is – and what it is not
- Describe with confidence what you can expect to receive from the organisation in the form of information
- Identify about what you should be consulted and how that will take place
- Describe the point at which an organisation can decide that consultation can be closed.
For more workshops in this series, please visit vista-employer.co.uk/events