This 3-hour practical, participative digital workshop will make sense of the legal complexities of managing a redundancy situation when collective consultation is required. We will look at the legal framework from the perspective of making the law work for us, examining how the law plays its part in an effective, well run and sensitively-handled change programme.
A 3-hour workshop for up to 10 HR professionals. Cost is £49 plus VAT per head.
By attending the workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify with confidence when the collective redundancy consultation obligations are triggered – and plan programmes when they do not.
- Describe the likely time frame of a redundancy programme involving collective consultation
- Identify who will be involved in collective consultation and what is involved in electing representatives
- Identify the information to be supplied as part of the process
- Walk through the consultation process – what needs to be covered, and how
- Predict with confidence when your organisation can say the collective consultation phase has been completed.
Please contact us for more information on booking this event.
Not sure about a ‘digital workshop’? Please watch the video below to see an example of a session we ran for the Vista team recently.