What helps your people feel included? What makes your workplace a respectful place to be?
It can be difficult to pinpoint what makes an inclusive and respectful workplace. And when it happens, it can also be difficult to understand the reasons behind a breakdown in communication and relationships.
In this webinar designed for HR professionals, two leading industry experts will introduce the concept of Micro-Incivilities and the impact they can have on building an inclusive workplace.
In this session you will learn:
- What micro-incivilities are, and their impact in the workplace
- What helps us to feel valued and included, compared with how micro-incivilities that can make us feel ignored and marginalised
- Recognise your own micro-incivilities at play
- A new technique to give feedback and call out disrespectful behaviour
- Help your employees to promote understanding, and encourage behavioural change in your organisation
If you don’t have a LinkedIn account please email email@example.com to book your place.