Diversity & Inclusion Services
Our diversity and inclusion services are facilitative, challenging and ask some difficult questions of an employer and its people.
There’s no one size fits all solution for diversity and inclusion services, but the successful interventions we use include:
- Gap Analysis to achieve the ISO Diversity and Inclusion standard
- Dealing with difference training
- Dignity at work training
- Unconscious bias training
- Gender inclusivity training
- Neurodiversity at work training
- Leadership workshops and leadership facilitation
- Legal advice
- A complete review of all HR policies
- Qualitative reviews of management practices
- Aligning recruitment and promotion to the diversity and inclusion strategy
We are exceptionally proud to be the first organisation in the UK (and the world) to achieve the British BSI standard for Diversity and Inclusion, and then the first to achieve the International ISO Standard for Diversity and Inclusion (ISO30415)
For Vista, this is about leading by example and supporting clients to demonstrate that they value people for the value that they bring. It’s about attracting and retaining a talented workforce and the wider contribution to a diverse society where everyone is supported and feels they belong.
We found the ISO Standard for Diversity and Inclusion to be a practical framework for giving focus to the evolution of D&I in organisations, which is flexible enough for all sizes and sectors. That’s why we invested in having one of our team undertake the Assessor training so that we can support organisations looking to achieve the standard. This also makes us well placed to undertake audits for organisations looking to benchmark themselves against the standard before committing to a formal ISO assessment.
Connect with us on social media